You are here: Home Farm Shop
The Farm Shop is our main outlet for the produce of the smallholding and house.
BRIDGE HOUSE products are made predominantly from home grown or local produce and free-range animal products. We use GMO free and organic ingredients and feed wherever possible. No artificial additives or preservatives are used.
At BRIDGE HOUSE we try to pursue animal welfare and production processes which are environmentally friendly and promote a more sustainable future for society
We have a regular supply of Free Range Eggs from our chickens on the smallholding.
- We can produce a variety of home baked dishes such as Lasagne (meat or vegetable), moussaka, quiches, meat pies, vegetable pies, seasonal fruit pies, cakes, muffins, biscuits, jams and chutneys etc
- We have a limited amount of seasonal fruit; apples, plums, pears and soft fruit.
- We have an assortment of locally produced or fairly traded gifts at a variety of prices; ideal for that last minute purchase.
- We also stock some fairly traded confectionary and fruit juices.
- We usually have produce in stock or in the freezer, but can make items to order.