Friday, 20 March 2020 12:57

Site closed due to Covid-19 virus

We regret to say that due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have decided to close the campsite and the B&B until further notice.

We will be contacting the bookings we already have to discuss what to do. If you have a booking, are reading this and have not yet heard from us, please drop us an email and we will discuss.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. These are extraordinary times. We will survive, but life will be different for now and I am sure we will discover a new "normal" after the event which will hopefully be to EVERYONE'S advantage, not just an elite few.

Blressings, grace and peace to you all.

Phil and Rosie Mader-Grayson